Dr Alejandro Camps Fresneda
Dr. Camps has been a dermatologist since 1978. In his daily practice he pays special dedication to:
- Mohs micrographic surgery (highly specialized surgical treatment for skin cancer)
- Study of hair and hair transplantation
- Elimination of vascular lesions, pigmented lesions and tattoos by laser
- Skin rejuvenation (laser, peeling, botulinum toxin, fillers) and pigmented lesion treatments
- Under his supervision, his team performs laser hair removal treatments and other cosmetic treatments
In addition to the rest of the skin pathologies: acne, warts, psoriasis, surgical removal and periodic control of moles and freckles, atopy, hives, etc.
Dr Camps is President of the International Society for Dermatological Surgery and founder of the European Society for Micrographic Surgery at Mohs, among other positions in scientific bodies.